Items with the red 'sale' are being discontinued, so once they are gone, they are gone.
Black and White Flag Shirts. If we run out of stock, send me an E-Mail, letting me know what size/color you need, and I will make sure it gets in the next order. email@example.com
UPDATE 09-18-2020: Blankets have been delivered to OSPOA and are being distributed. We are SOLD OUT of Extras. Our next minimum amount to order is 125. So if you'd like to order a blanket, please let me know. I won't be collecting money yet, but will be making a list to see if we can get to the 125. Just E-Mail Amy with the number of blankets you want firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead time is 14-16 weeks.
General blanket details:
· Contents: 82% Wool/ 18% Cotton
· Size: 64" X 80"
· Trim: Felt
· The blanket is a jacquard weave, so what is on the front, will be in the reverse colors on the back.
· The colors of the blanket will be navy, blue and grey. The Pendleton Woolen Mills design team matched the colors to a Trooper uniform shirt. The bright blue was added for contrast and represents the thin blue line.
· A design was chosen that would appeal to the majority of past and present OSP employees.
· The 36 stars to represent the 36 counties in Oregon.
· A leather patch will be added to the blanket next to the Pendleton Woolen Mills tag expressing “Dedicated to the men & women who have served the Oregon State Police since 1931”
We will not be shipping the blankets, but they will be picked up from Pendleton and distributed to the various OSP offices for pick up.
If you are out of state, we can ship it to you. We will figure out shipping charges once the blankets are delivered to us. Also, please let us know in the Notes when you order, which OSP office would be closest to you.
A History To Devotion To Duty!